Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Final Project Proposal

Final Project Proposal

For my final project, I will create a photo collage of images layered to create a profession sports team logo. the logo I have chosen is the Chicago Bulls. I am using pics of current and former players on the team for the main Bull logo. Images related to the city the team represents will be used in the words Chicago Bulls. I will use Photoshop to crop images into the logo. I want to explore and experiment with different elements to create an image that will be a raster graphic in the shape of the original logo.I want a person familiar with basketball to be able to see the logo from far away and instantly recognize it. I believe I can accomplish this with the right combination of images. My collage logo will be the size of a standard sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment